We Lead With 40 Years of Experience
Skilled West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyers
With so many attorneys advertising their services, it is difficult for
a potential client to determine which attorney might be best for their
case. The value of your case may likely revolve around the experience
and reputation of the attorney that you hire. At Berthold Law Firm, PLLC,
we have a history of success winning compensation for our clients, having
recovered tens of millions of dollars.
We Aren't Afraid to Take Your Case to Trial
We have 40 years of trial experience and are rated in the highest category
by numerous peer review organizations.
Below are a few of our results over the last few years:
- $5.7 million dollar settlement on behalf of a brain damaged infant due
to a birth injury.
- $50 million dollar jury verdict as co-counsel in a coal mining suit involving
tortious interference and fraud.
- $6 million dollar settlement on behalf of a brain damaged occupant of an
automobile accident involving a drunk employee of a large corporation.
- $2.75 million dollar jury verdict on behalf of an individual killed in
a products liability action in a coal mining accident.
- $3.8 million dollar settlement in a medical malpractice suit involving
a brain injury that occurred in an emergency room setting.
now to get in touch with a top-rated lawyer from Berthold Law Firm, PLLC!
Our Unique Approach
Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case and each
situation must be evaluated separately. Prior case results do not guarantee
a similar outcome in any future case. We do not guarantee that the same
or even similar results will be achieved in your case; however, we have
handled thousands of cases over the years.
Our Accolades & Awards
For the past forty years, our firm has prided itself on selecting exemplary
members for our legal team. The folowign is a list of awards and accolades
awarded to members of our firm.
- Awared American College of Trial Lawyers
- American College of Trial Lawyers (top 1%)
- Selected as “Best Lawyers in American” for Personal Injury
Category in 2015
- Invited to join American Board of Trial Advocates
- Rated AV on Martindale Hubbell®
- Acting co-counsel State of WV Municipal Derivatives
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Top 60 Under 40- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Member
- West Virginia Association for Justice, Member and Board of Governor