Charleston Truck Driver Negligence
Let Our Charleston Legal Team Fight for Your Rights
When in proper operation by a good driver, semi-trucks pose the same level of danger as cars or motorcycles. Yet, when a truck driver clearly demonstrates blatant carelessness or recklessness, collisions may occur, resulting in devastating consequences.
Common forms of truck driver negligence include:
- Aggressive driving – Due to strict deadlines, truck drivers will do whatever it takes to get to their assigned destination on time. They may speed, change lanes without signaling, following too closely, and other reckless activities.
- Lack of proper training – When a driver doesn’t possess the knowledge and competence to properly operate a truck, especially when harsh weather makes driving more difficult, it increases the risk of a serious collision.
- Texting or talking on the cellphone while driving – This goes for all drivers who share the road, but is especially dangerous if a truck driver demonstrates this careless behavior.
If you were seriously injured or you lost a loved one due to a truck driver’s negligence, you need an experienced Charlotte truck accident attorney on your side to attain the justice you rightfully deserve. With 75 years of trial experience and an exceptional track record of millions of dollars won, we are prepared to fight for you and seek compensation on your behalf that can relieve some of the medical expenses for you.
Gathering Evidence to Prove Truck Driver Negligence
Negligent truck drivers will use the trucking company and insurance company to cover up their behavior and avoid doing what’s right. Our Charleston injury attorneys can conduct a comprehensive investigation and aggressively handle your case so that you and your loved one can receive the support necessary to endure the road to recovery.
Some evidence we might need to uncover:
- Interviews with witnesses
- Photos of the accident scene
- Accident reconstruction experts
- Truck driver’s logbook
- Driver’s personnel and qualification files
Set Up Your Appointment for a Free Consultation
At Berthold Law Firm, PLLC, our truck accident attorneys are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to earn the financial help you need. We have taken on insurance providers, trucking companies, and Fortune 500 companies and successfully got our clients the just compensation they deserve.
For a free consultation, call (304) 605-2040 today and get your case started!
Backed by 75+ Years of Experience
See how our unique approach and decades of experience can help get the compensation you deserve.Our Experience
Get Your Questions Answered
Read answers to our most commonly asked questions and learn why you should hire an attorney.Common Questions
Learn More About Personal Injury
Take a look through our informational legal for the latest news in personal injury.Our Blog